Re: [Hampshire] APC UPS advice please

Author: Martin N
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] APC UPS advice please
Hello,

At 16:53 07/03/2013, you wrote:
>On 7 March 2013 16:35, Martin N <martin.n@???> wrote:
> > Hello,

> >> You might have to resort to reading the manual.
> >> There is a reset switch on the back of the unit. Have you tried pressing
> >> it?
> >

> > That is the sticking out "pellet" like button?
> > Its wobbly and loose.
> >
>Check this on how to reset it.
>http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/ASTE-6Z7V3K/ASTE-6Z7V3K_R0_EN.pdf

After looking at that manual, I have tried pressing it in but it
doesn't stick/latch on to anything.

Its not stiff so to me the circuit breaker is reset but i am
inexperienced so cant be fully confident.

Martin N

Owner of the bwfc yahoogroup and Co-Moderator of MiniDisc and
amithlonopen yahoo groups.