Re: [Hampshire] HP Ubuntu All-in-one

Author: Jan Henkins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HP Ubuntu All-in-one
This is really interesting, thank you for drawing attention to this product. From a specification perspective, it's a little bit anemic when it comes to CPU power. Perhaps it's unfair to criticise before trying one out! ;-) Either way, I'm looking forward to reading reviews, because I really like this form factor for a family PC.