Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

Author: Chris Malton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting
Hi everyone - me again.

Just a further reminder about MAC addresses for wireless access.

Registering MACs is not a 5 minute job - it takes up to 30 minutes for
my changes to propagate to the University network, and sometimes up to
an hour. If you're thinking about coming to the meeting on Saturday I
strongly advise that you send me your MAC address (even if you don't
turn up).

Regards,

Chris