[Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] new device
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March Meeting
Ladies and gentlemen,

There is only one week until the next meeting! It will be at 1pm on the 2nd
March, at the University. For those who haven't been before, there's a nice
map on the website, here:
http://hantslug.org.uk/locations/zepler-building-building-59-southampton-
university/

We have several requests for talks and a few offers, on the website:
http://hantslug.org.uk/category/talks/talks-wanted/
http://hantslug.org.uk/category/talks/talks-offered/

James B, which talk would you like to give? Chris D, do you want to give the
IPv6 talk this month?

As there is a request for an HPC talk, I will repeat the talk I gave some time
ago, with some minor updates (if I have time to write them in the next week).

Please contact Chris Malton with your MAC address as usual.

There will be a Raspberry PI available to play with as usual (though only with
a small monitor this time).

Cheers,

Tim B.
--