Re: [Hampshire] Digital SLR recommendations

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Digital SLR recommendations
Thanks for all your replies. In the end she settled on the NIKON D3100
which she got from John Lewis (the store, not our own much loved).
Full marks to John Lewis (the store) because they advised against the
more expensive D3200 which was an option.
We were also pleased with the price which was the same as Amazons but of
course not offshored for tax.

Thanks again for your advice.

Regards

Roger