Re: [Hampshire] Podcasting Mics

Author: Alan Pope
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Podcasting Mics
On 12/02/13 10:59, Paul Tansom wrote:
> I'm looking at getting a decent mic to use, not so much for podcasting, but I
> figured screencasting is close enough and so I thought I'd see what people
> recommended. At the moment I'm looking at something along the lines of a Samson
> Go Mic [1] or a Blue Snowball [2] as a basic starter for 10. Any commends or
> suggestions welcome :)

I have a blue snowball on my desk which I use for skype/mumble/hangouts
and the odd bit of audio recording for screencasting bug reports. Happy
to bring it over to your office so you can have a play with it and see
how it sounds. Or you could call me on Skype and hear it :)

Cheers,
--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager