Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] REMINDER: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box me…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: General Linux/Unix community List, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] REMINDER: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 9th February 2013, Red Hat (Farnborough)
Hello. My thanks to Dominic for hosting this time and all those who did
presentations - we had a number of very good talks, including
spontaneous ones.

The slides from Alan's talks are available here:

Graphing home power usage with currentcost and Linux:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2315273/power.odp

Securely storing and syncing your text notes using Free software:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2315273/secure_notes.odp

Regards,

robert_