[Hampshire] Raspberry Pi Questions

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Raspberry Pi Questions
Hi,

Having actually seen and photographed a Raspberry Pi I think I'm sold on the
idea of them. I currently have an Ethernet switch under the TV, spare power
and a CRT (composite TV input) though I do plan to replace it with a flat TV
of some sorts eventually (HDMI input).

It seems to make sense that a RPi Model B makes sense, it would be small,
silent and fun - it appeals to my inner geek. I've a few questions:

1) Where is the best place to get one? Maplin or Farnell or RS?

2) What else does it need?
    An SD card for the OS and local storage
    A case
    A USB power supply
    A USB keyboard and mouse if you want to drive it directly

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity
has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    -- Richard Dawkins