Re: [Hampshire] Meeting Talks

Author: James Bensley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting Talks
On 30 January 2013 12:26, Andy Smith <andy@???> wrote:
> Fair enough if this is the way it has to be, but I would note that
> this is extremely hostile to newcomers, who will likely never
> request an account form a human for a variety of reasons.

I do agree with you Andy on this. Needed a human to create an account
for me on a web site is so rare, that I likely wouldn't bother. Surely
we can circumvent this issue with a captcha?

As for the old content Chris, since you have created me an account, I
will try and do the same to help out (re-post old content to the new
site periodically) if you desire?

Cheers,
James.