Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call

Author: Michael Daffin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call
I see it as a good thing to waste their time, especially when they are
trying to get you to install something. At least then they are not getting
someone else more gullible to install this software.

There are lots of funny stories online about what people have done when
they get these types of calls: http://www.piggz.co.uk/?page=blogentry&id=70

Michael Daffin <james1479@???>