Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call
I feel a bit silly now that I realise how widespread the problem was and
I am just one of millions probably.

I did fantasise that BT had a department with capabilities similar to
the CIA in the Jason Bourne films and that, with my help, an armed BT
drone would be on its way to Asia to sort "Jeff" out.

One can only hope that when Theresa May finally gets round to monitoring
my calls she will also get on to the scammers. It would be satisfying to
hear "Tom"'s NOT selling pitch interrupted by screams and a reassuring
"You wont be troubled again sir. Have a good evening"

I think that a BT armed response service could be quite popular.

Regards

Roger