[Hampshire] Raspberry Pi/Linux/Home Automation - EVE Kicksta…

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Raspberry Pi/Linux/Home Automation - EVE Kickstarter
Kickstarter for a control-everything-wireless board (backpack/shield) for the RasPi - may be of interest?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ciseco/eve-alpha-raspberry-pi-wireless-development-hardwa

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2344

If you like Raspberry Pis and you're interested in home automation or remote control then this could be a great addition for you. I've gone for the "Pre-built EVE alpha" which has both a 868MHz and 443MHz radio onboard, and I'm planning to use it for controlling my LightwaveRF devices initially, and expand in future to other devices too.

Cheers,

Benjie.--