[Hampshire] [ADMIN] October Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] October Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x574da100.hantslug.org.uk.26530': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 19 22:19:48 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

I've had the confirmation email today that we have the meeting room at
Southampton booked for the next meeting on Saturday 06 October 2012 as
planned.

This will also be our AGM, and I'm pleased to see some people have put their
hat's in the ring! Please consider standing and please turn up to vote.

I will send out more details shortly and update the wiki - but I've been a bit
overloaded at work/on holiday/having new boiler installed at home etc. etc. of
late and a bit behind with everything.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group