[Hampshire] Deciding SNMP MIB files in Linux

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: [Hampshire] Deciding SNMP MIB files in Linux
Hi,

I'm trying to write some software to remote control some SNMP-driven
gear at work. The manufacturer has sent me the MIBs for the gear
concerned but instead of one file, there is a whole folder of
interdependent MIBs.

I want to make a list of every OID in the device so I can write a
driver. I found the following example command which I thought would list
the OIDs

snmptranslate -M . -m ALL -Of -Tl

This produces a stream of correct-looking OIDs but they only seem to
belong to the first file in the folder.

Is there anyone that can help me work out how to get a complete listing
of every OID described in the folder please?

Thanks,
Paul.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.--