Re: [Hampshire] Correction - was:Re: [OT] Southampton Hacker…

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Correction - was:Re: [OT] Southampton Hackerspace Survey
Also another of Southackton's members, Adam Groves, was interviewed by Zoe
Kleinman on BBC Radio Solent in mid 2011. We've also done various other
things to try and attract attention. I didn't think it was appropriate to
promote SoutHACKton on the HantsLUG mailing list previously for fear of
being spammy - it is a Linux User Group and not a hardware hacker group
after all :)