[Hampshire] Free to a good home (again)

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home (again)
More bits free to a good home. Getting towards the end of my clearout (I
hope!). I'm looking to get these gone ASAP so they are on Freegle / Freecycle
as well.

o. External DVDRW drive (Firewire) came with a Mac, LaCie make
o. External CDROM drive (SCSI) 3x with caddy for the CD!
o. External CDRW drive (USB) style wise intended for an original iMac with software and case (far from slimline!)
o. 2x DLink ADSL routers with wifi
o. 3x Netgear ADSL routers with wifi (one doesn't have a PSU and 2 are Sky branded but flashed to standard firmware)
o. Solwise ADSL router (no wifi)
o. some basic speakers
o. 4x CDRW, 1x black CD, 1x DVDRW
o. 6x internal case fans
o. USB Scanner Canoscand Lide 20
o. Mac LC460 (no HD) 68030
o. Mac LC475 (no HD) 68040
o. Mac Performa 6320 (no HD) PPC 603e
o. Mac G4 (Sawtooth) 400MHz I think (not sure if it works, doesn't power up when I add memory and HD, but I'm no expert and could be using the wrong memory!)

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: