Re: [Hampshire] Google Chrome and a kermel oops

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Benjie Gillam
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Google Chrome and a kermel oops
On Saturday 30 Jun 2012, Benjie Gillam wrote:
> The newest Macs Airs are apparently suffering from this (or a similar) bug
> too - it's something to do with a Chrome graphics leak and the Intel
> drivers. (If this is related, which it sounds like it might be.)

Someone else twitter to me the same. Must be how Chrome hooks into the
graphics system for the openGL that causes the problem in the kernel.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair
weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
    --  Robert Frost