Re: [Hampshire] Google Chrome and a kermel oops

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: adam.trickett@iredale.net, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Google Chrome and a kermel oops
The newest Macs Airs are apparently suffering from this (or a similar) bug too - it's something to do with a Chrome graphics leak and the Intel drivers. (If this is related, which it sounds like it might be.)

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/google_chrome_crashes_on_macbook_air_pushes_update/

--
Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive spelling/brevity.

www.BenjieGillam.com
Founder: FitFu.com, GymFu.com

Brain Bakery Ltd. and GymFu Ltd have registered address: 7 Duck Island Lane BH24 3AA. Registered in England and Wales, Company Numbers: 5849251 and 7022440 respectively