[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings and such

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings and such

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56a02100.hantslug.org.uk.23448': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jun 5 11:54:27 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

I would like to thank Richard our host at the University on Saturday. I think
we all wish him well with his exams and hope to see he in the new term. Our
next meeting at the University should be as planned in October.

We really do need to sort out the committee elections at the October meeting
and elect a new committee. I will distribute details shortly. If you feel you
can contribute something, then please consider volunteering for a position on
the committee.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group