[Hampshire] Reminder: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 2nd Ju…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] Reminder: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 2nd June 2012, FSC, Juniper Hall (Dorking)
Hello. A reminder that the next BaB is this Saturday at at the Field
Studies Council, Juniper Hall in Dorking from 11am to 5pm.

There are still spaces for talks, workshops and the like. Please add
them to:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bab-june-2012

BTW one requirement of this venue is that all visitors sign in and out -
there will be a sheet by the entrance to the room we're in. Please
remember to do so.

The weather forecast suggests it will be sunny and warm but not as hot
as recently (which I suppose is a good thing!)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

robert_