[Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 2nd June 2012, F…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 2nd June 2012, FSC, Juniper Hall (Dorking)
Hello. The next Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting will be on Saturday 2nd
June at the Field Studies Council, Juniper Hall in Dorking from 11am to
5pm. Many thanks to Berni for making this venue available.

*** Please note this is the first Saturday, not the second as usual ***

The reason for the earlier date was simply because Juniper Hall was
available then and hopefully if the rain has finally eased off, we will
be able to enjoy the sunny weather in a beautiful location.

Details are at:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bab-june-2012

As usual, we are always looking for people to do talks, presentations or
workshops - just add you details on the dedicated page above.

On arrival there is the main building to your left but we are in the
classrooms that are just further up (to the right of the main building
as you are facing it).

There should be plenty of room for parking in front of the buildings.
The nearest station is Boxhill & Westhumble, which is about a 15 minute
walk. Dorking Main and Dorking Deepdene stations are further away so do
let the list know if you're able to provide a lift.

Finally, I can easily understand how this location is a bit for far some
people (especially those who live in Hampshire). I am aiming for a mix
of East and West Surrey venues in the coming months in order to cater
for everyone - watch this space!

Regards,

robert_