[Hampshire] [ADMIN]

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN]

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57ed4100.hantslug.org.uk.23783': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon May 7 13:28:16 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

I would like to thank our host Richard for allowing us to use the University
again on Saturday. I would also like to thank both our speakers for their
excellent talks.

I hope everyone enjoyed the meeting and I'd like to remind everyone that the
next scheduled meeting is Saturday 02 June at the University.

If you can't wait, the next local LUG meetings are:

* Reading LUG will have their next meeting on Wednesday 9th May 2012.

* Surrey LUG is having their final meeting at Nokia on Saturday 12 May. As you
know Nokia have decided to sell Windows phones and so the site at Farnborough
is being mostly closed down - hence the end of LUG meetings there.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group