Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.

Author: Peter Collins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.
On 12/01/12 18:50, Michael Daffin wrote:
> I had a Novatech Laptop a couple years ago, had a few problems during
> its life including having to send it back to get its screen fixed. It
> died completely after just over a year... my sister had the same model
> and it died sooner.

The last company I worked for use to buy from Novatech, the older
re-brand mitac machines had a couple of problems with screens which was
within warranty period and dealt with as well as hoped.

There is one still in use for and going strong (ish). The more recent
machines (Uniwill as Vic highlighted) seem to be better and have been
used by a sales man and field support guys without issue so far.

Rgds

Peter.