[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting and AGM

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting and AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57d7f100.hantslug.org.uk.14204': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 20 18:18:22 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Just a quick reminder that the next meeting will take place as planned on
Saturday 03 December at Southampton University. As previously there will be
WiFi but no wired network.

It will be our second attempt at our AGM for this year. I'm pleased to say
that there has been a number of volunteers for general officers but so far no
body has volunteered for chairman.

I will email the list of candidates next weekend and ask for their nominations
and seconds on the list. There is still plenty of time to volunteer if you
feel inclined!

If you want to vote for the new committee please complete a registration form:
http://www.hantslug.org.uk/files/voter_registration_form.pdf
or
http://www.hantslug.org.uk/files/voter_registration_form_2up.pdf

and send to the current treasurer, Ian:

or you can bring it along to the meeting signed.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group