Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting and AGM

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting and AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58430100.hantslug.org.uk.22808': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Nov 22 18:33:11 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Tuesday 22 Nov 2011, timb@??? wrote:

> > Just a quick reminder that the next meeting will take place as planned on
> > Saturday 03 December at Southampton University.
> >
> > It will be our second attempt at our AGM for this year.
> >
> > Adam Trickett
> >
> > Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group
> >
> >     http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/

> Any chance that we can hold voting etc. before lunch, as I have another
> AGM in the afternoon, and therefore can't stay too long. I hope this
> doesn't cause anyone else too much inconvenience.

I was probably going to do it around lunch time, how late into the after noon
is a problem?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it
fails on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will
make it any better, it will only make it more expensive and foolish.
    -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916