Re: [Hampshire] test message

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] test message
On 16/11/11 12:08, john lewis wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:29:59 +0000
> Victor Churchill<victorchurchill@???> wrote:
>
>> Using two accounts does add all sorts of fun and games to the
>> equation..!
> Yup! I have three email addresses and claws-mail doesn't pick
> the right one when I reply to mailing-lists (it does it just fine when
> I reply to individuals) and I regularly forget to ensure I use the right
> one for HantsLUG, but not this time ;-)

Having an e-mail account cull was what made me move my lug mail to gmail
in the first place, in the last 12 months I have ceased 4 e-mail
accounts. This now leaves me with 3 e-mail accounts.

This is the second attempt at sending this message tonight, in the first
I boasted at how good I was at handling multiple accounts, only to send
via the wrong smtp account DOH!