Re: [Hampshire] Analytics packages

Author: Rob Malpass
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Analytics packages

Thanks Robin - I'd not seen Rstudio (another gui for R) before - been using
RCmdr. While Rstudio certainly looks a bit better than RCmdr, I'm truly
amazed how bad it is. Unless I've missed something obvious, you click on a
package to install it, then it brings up a dialog asking you to type the
name of the package you've just clicked on back in before it will install
it.

Truly amazing. R itself is very good if you have the patience to learn it
- but these guis actually IMHO make it worse!

Cheers
Rob