Re: [Hampshire] [OT] In memory of Steve Jobs

Author: Tim Brocklehurst - Mobile
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] In memory of Steve Jobs
Whether or not I agree with Apple's business practices, prices, marketing, or aesthetics; I have to recognise that Steve Jobs was a very clever man, and someone who has helped change the landscape. SJ certainly contributed to the idea that computers should "just work", and that's a good thing. I was slightly surprised by the reaction to his death, but it gives a clear indication of how many people's lives he changed.

Those of us with smartphones certainly owe a debt of gratitude for Apple's development of the I-Phone.

He has earned his place in the history of technology without a doubt.

Tim B.

Sent from Samsung mobile