[Hampshire] [OT] Thermaltake "Tsunami" Tower Case

Author: Rob Malpass
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Thermaltake "Tsunami" Tower Case
Hi all

Anybody ever bought a Thermaltake "Tsunami" case? If so, have you had any
problems with it?

The reason I ask is the machine I have in this case has today developed a
random power off feature - great ;-[ Curiously enough, this case has
previously contained a different machine which also suffered from
overheating. With the first machine, I got a warning sound, today's
machine just powers off after 5 minutes or during the video editing I was
doing - see previous thread.

As ever, it's a case of not wanting to spend good money after bad. All
fans seem to be working and I've never had a problem in any case I've built
a PC in before so I'm just wondering if this case is flawed somehow.
Nothing crops up on Google but it is a bit old now so that's not surprising.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Rob