[Hampshire] Sync on Green monitors

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Sync on Green monitors
I've got an old Iiyama Vision Master Pro 400 taking up space that I would like
to get rid of. The only reason I am keeping it is because it supports Sync on
Green which is needed by the PS2 Linux kit monitor cable. Does anyone know of
any modern screens that support this, or an adapter. It isn't a common feature
as far as I can tell, or at least not one listed in features if it is!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: