Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?

Author: AdamC
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?
I did notice that the price shot up for duplex ADF scanners, but I
haven't bought a printer or scanner since 1994 (having received
donated old printers and scanners in the past). However, the time
benefit in scanning documents and getting my wife to join in on this
might outweigh the money I would save on a cheaper option.

Adam