Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?

Author: AdamC
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?
The more I'm looking in to this, the more I'm thinking the scanner
might not be a problem. I'm looking to purchase a scanner with
automatic document feeder duplex. Some of these machines will accept a
USB and output to PDF and can even send it to an email address (which
I will hookup with my evernote account).

However, the printer remains the real issue with the rest of the
family and myself.

Thanks
Adam