Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:10:10 +0100
bryan hunt <sentimental.bryan@???> wrote:

> "Wow. So that's where the tax dollars go. Efficient."
>
> I presume there's several hundred people on this list.
>
> So far I've got a five man clique ganging up on me.

I have kept out of this so far but as a long time member of HantsLUG I
have found your general attitude in emails to the list unhelpful at the
very least.

You should be aware that the 'five man clique' you complain about are
all very respected members of HantsLUG and of the linux community in
general. I am sure there any many more LUG members who think the same
way but have kept quiet.

I personally will be setting my email app to dump any future postings
from you in the 'trash'

--
John Lewis
using Debian sid