Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: bryan hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
> > I'm guessing a large part of the responders, and this is a complete shot
> > in the dark - are employed by such institutions and as such with brook
> > no criticism.
>
> You would be wrong in at least three cases. I do not know where the others
> work or whether they work at all.
>
> And there are how many that support you?
>
> No-one is ganging up. You are just a very offensive character who is so
> self-opinionated that he believes that anyone who dislikes his behaviour must
> of necessity be ganging up with someone else.
>
> Lisi

What is this behaviour to which you refer?

I presume the other list members are keeping out of this because they
are laughing at either:

a) Me

or

b) You

or

c) Only come here for advice on how to get their Alcatel win-modem up
and running, and stay well up-wind of any geek ranting. There's likely
to be bits of pizza and doughnut spluttered in a 180cm arc upon all and
sundry.

Regards,

Bryan Hunt