[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting / 2 April / 10-16:30 / Southampt…

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting / 2 April / 10-16:30 / Southampton University

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58137100.hantslug.org.uk.24534': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 27 17:17:30 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

Here is the 1 week reminder that our next bring a box meeting will take place
next Saturday (02 April) at Southampton University Seminar Room 1 between
10:00 and 16:30 [0].

There have been no volunteered talks as of today - if you want to give a talk
please let me know there is plenty of time for talks or demonstrations.

I still have a few books to send out for review, people who have asked will
get theirs but I still have the odd spare book. If you are on the Naughty List
[1] please consider returning your book so I can re-distribute it to someone
else.

Chris Malton our current host for this event, if you want WiFi while you are
at the meeting please register your MAC address [2] before Friday, and if you
think you may attend can you email your name to Chris so he can let security
know [3]. Chris hopes that a few other student from ECS may make the meeting,
please come along and make them welcome - without their help we can't get into
the room!

If you want an opertunity to meet and greet people please consider signing up
for a greeting slot [4], it's an excellent way to get to know everyone by name
and really helps new members fit it.

I look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday!

0    http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/SeminarRoom1
1    http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/NaughtyList
2    http://hantslug.cmalton.me.uk/dhcp.php
3    chrism {at} cmalton {dot} me {net} uk
4    http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/GreetingPeople

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group