Re: [Hampshire] [sort-of-OT] Advice for (geeky) broadband pr…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [sort-of-OT] Advice for (geeky) broadband provider
On 12/01/11 18:19, Robin Wilson wrote:
> Any other particular suggestions? Doesn't necessarily have to be a hugely geeky supplier, but just one that is reliable, and preferably unlimited downloads.

Dare I mention Sky?

Aside from their boss being dead shady they have actually proved to be
cheap and reliable, an unusual combination. Their technical staff aren't
all that technical, but that's only an issue if the service is
continually falling over, which in my experience it isn't. I believe you
need to be a Sky customer to take advantage of the broadband service.

Similarly I have heard good things about O2's service, although i don't
know off-hand about any limits they might impose. Sky do offer an
unlimited option.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk