[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: HantsLUG Committee
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5760a100.hantslug.org.uk.29393': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Nov 29 20:24:45 2010 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Ashwin has very graciously managed to pull the rabbit out of the hat for us
and there will be a meeting at the University as planned this Saturday. Normal
times.

If your name and MAC address isn't on the list already, please send your name
and MAC addresses to him BEFORE the end of Wednesday at:
    ashfixate (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
That way he will have enough time to get them added to the system.

We only have one room but it should be enough.

I'd like to thank other who offered this time and possibly in the future - we
may need your help in the new year!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group