Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting
On 02/12/10 13:35, Chris Dennis wrote:
> I don't fancy driving down to Southampton unless road conditions
> improve considerably.

Hi Chris,

We had somewhere between 4 and 6 inches of snow last night and I was
less than thrilled at the prospect of driving across to So'ton to pick
up my son today.

However, I was pleasantly pleased to find that the gritters had been out
in advance of the snow and that the main roads were perfectly navigable,
albeit with an appropriate level of caution.

Of course, the weather could change radically either way between now and
Saturday, and I gather folks to the North and East are dealing with
considerably more snow, but you never know, it might be a goer!

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk