Re: [Hampshire] Something to Download and Enjoy

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Something to Download and Enjoy
Ouch,
I'm truly sorry for opening such a hornets nest by using what I
thought was the correct term GNU/Linux.

Ok, I've given myself a slap on the wrist and spent half an hour on the
naughty step.

Come on guys/gals, lighten up please.
The work that PJ and the hundreds if not thousands of Groklawians have
done since 2003 to stop the likes of SCO is surely to be celebrated and
not an excuse for slagging each other off.
The replies to this thread are enought to send any possible Linux (using
the general term here) converts back to the Dark Side (Windows)

This has made me decide to stop and think again before posting anything
else that mentions the 'L' word. It is just not worth it.

Stephen D (aka Complex_number on Groklaw)