Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] October meeting

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: chairman, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] October meeting
Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is your mid-week reminder that the next LUG meeting and AGM will take
> place on Saturday 2 October at Southampton University between the normal
> hours
> of 10:00 and 4:30. We have one talk already and it will be our AGM.

What time will the AGM be today? I can't make the whole meeting but may be
able to come for the AGM.

Alternatively, as there haven't been any nominations/seconds for any of
the posts, it might be best if the AGM was non-chorate so a re-run can be
held with more notice in a few months time.

If necessary the committee can use the co-option powers in the
constitution to replace any members who wish to stand down one-by-one.

Tony