[Hampshire] [ADMIN] October meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] October meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57619100.hantslug.org.uk.25746': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Sep 28 20:53:20 2010 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

This is your mid-week reminder that the next LUG meeting and AGM will take
place on Saturday 2 October at Southampton University between the normal hours
of 10:00 and 4:30. We have one talk already and it will be our AGM.

So far there have been no nominations on the list for the committee but I am
aware of one off-list nomination for the chairman's position. Please send your
nominations to this list soon!

### In other news....

The Surrey LUG are having their October meeting at Nokia as Bob recently
reported so if you miss our meeting there is a Surrey one a week later.

Though not confirmed it's hoped that the November meeting may be a joint
Surrey/Hants LUG meeting at Red Hat.

On 27 November there is the Barcamp meeting in Southampton.
http://barcampsoton.eventbrite.com/

On 04 December there is the annual London Perl Workshop in London.
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2010/

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group