[Hampshire] HantsLUG equipment

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] HantsLUG equipment
Is someone able to help look after the LUG equipment as I'm finding it
hard to make the meetings sometimes and I'm looking at moving up the
M3 even further in a while.

We've looked at splitting the equipment in two before:
- network bits + printer
- more network bits (backup in case the first person can't make it)

The main stuff fits into one plastic box - if someone could be
caretaker of that it would be a huge help. It's really just
Southampton meetings where it's required.

Rather short notice I'm afraid - this Saturday is a case in point - I
can only stay until early afternoon. Ashwin - I don't suppose there
is a bit of room at the university where we could stash some of these
bits?

Many thanks,

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Expert Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS