Re: [Hampshire] BIOS flash file for ABIT NF7-M?

Author: RobinT Catling
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] BIOS flash file for ABIT NF7-M?
Lisi,
since Abit-usa site disappeared you have to be a detective. Long time since
I flashed my Abit board.

Try the archive at:
ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s/

at your own risk of course, assuming you can verify the right one for the
bios chip and you've the flash program to burn it *and* a windows drive to
run it from (virus check the .exe file).

If you look down the contents of the parent folder you will find the updated
bios files listed with instructions if needed - this seems to cover the
NF7-M up to 2.8 version:
ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s/nf728.txt

Rgds
RC

Robin Catling
Full Circle Podcast