Re: [Hampshire] [OT] on the scrounge: older motherboard

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] on the scrounge: older motherboard
** Lisi <hantslug@???> [2010-09-16 12:38]:
> Does anyone happen to have an Intel D815EEA motherboard or similar vintage and
> size, ideally with processor and memory? If so, may I buy, beg or steal it?
> (There wouldn't be much point in borrowing it.)
>
> Or a whole spare box, of course. ;-)

** end quote [Lisi]

I'll check my box of bits, I think I might do (although I'll have to check the
spec of the board you've got to be sure). I should also have a spare PSU if
that turns out to be the problem.

The keyboard is working fine by the way, I'm typing on it at the moment to give
it a good workout before it meets the rest of my dad's new PC ;)

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: