Re: [Hampshire] [OT][Hardware] Power Supplies

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT][Hardware] Power Supplies
On 08/09/10 08:45, Sean Gibbins wrote:

> Thanks for the info everyone, I'll give it a go later.

Okay, it looks like I've lost a rail on the 100W PSU in the mini-itx case.

Heh, did I sound like I knew what I was talking about there for a
minute? ;-)

Seriously, it seems that the 100W PSU can power certain things like
lights and fans, but not hard drives, graphics, etc.

When I attach the Antec 430W PSU it all works fine.

Thanks again for the help everyone. I'm off to find a replacement PSU
for my case, or alternatively a replacement mini-itx case (including
PSU), whichever is cheaper. If anyone has something suitable used laying
around that they want rid of, please contact me off list.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk