Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley

Author: Peter Collins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:06:13 +0100, Damian L Brasher
<lug@???>
wrote:
> On 03/09/10 17:36, Anton Piatek1 wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> As you know the next Hants LUG meeting is at IBM Hursley Labs on Sat

the
>> 11th Sept. Details of the day (times to arrive) and how to get there

are
>> being put up at http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HursleyLabs
>> but are also below for your information.
>
> Hi
>
> I'd like to offer a talk too
>
> "Introducing Zentyal v2"
>
> Also: I have space for three people if anyone needs a lift: I noticed
> Tim Retout and Lisi posted lift requests. Contact me off-list for

details.

> -- Damian

Hi,

I haven't been to HLUG meet before, but have been promising myself I
would.

What a good excuse this subject, and the porting SWE3 to Debian are.

I will be driving from Warsash and could fit 3 people in (3 door golf so a
bit of a squeeze into the back) if anyone requires and is sort of en-route.

So please put me down

Peter.