Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley

Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG meet - 11th Sept - Hursley
Hello,

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Victor Churchill
<victorchurchill@???>wrote:

> OK, can you put me down to attend and I will aim to get a medium-size talk
> together. Provisional title 'Beginning Cloud Computing with Amazon Web
> Services'.
>
> Having said that, what presentation software do people favour? I'm not over
> fond of Open Office (nothing actually wrong with it, just a bit
> predictable). I have seen various 'things' (packages/programs/tools) but am
> undecided what to use. Something that generates HTML so you can run the
> presentation in a browser appeals.

Have a look at this article by my friend Lindsay... he's been playing around
with trying to find what he calls the ideal presentation toolchain for some
time... he reckons he's cracked it!

http://holmwood.id.au/~lindsay/2009/09/18/searching-for-the-perfect-presentation-toolchain/

S.
--