[Hampshire] Idiots Guide to Andriod Development?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Idiots Guide to Andriod Development?

Hi,

I'm looking for a good place to start to learn about developing apps for
Android.

I have more years than I'm willing to admit to of software development
(Assembler/C/Perl) experience but have never done anything with Java and
have fairly limited experience of OO coding in general.

So despite the subject line I'm not looking for something which teaches
you how to code, but I am looking for something which doesn't assume you
are already an experienced Java developer.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Andy