Re: [Hampshire] Virgin media: good and bad

Author: robert.beattie
To: lug, hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Virgin media: good and bad

>...Nevertheless, if Outlook can connect when given the credentials manually, but not do it automatically, then it is an Outlook problem.

Running Ubuntu 10.04 with Evolution and am now experiencing this same problem since Sunday.

<rant> and the thing which really ticks me off about the new Virgin email system is that I cannot switch off their spam filter so I can have to trawl through those emails on their website. Before, I used to let Evolution learn.
Also, when downloaded emails are purged from the server, they end up in 'bin', but not actually deleted !
Gggrrrrrrrrrrr. </rant>

Bob Beattie
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Camera Development Systems, MP R&D,