Re: [Hampshire] Basic drawing programme to design roof exten…

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Basic drawing programme to design roof extension
On 14 April 2010 13:24, john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:
> Plotters are great fun to watch all the black lines were drawn first,
> the black pen is then parked, the head selects the next colour, say
> red, then all the lines in that colour are drawn and so on.

Yay! I used to love playing with an A0 pen plotter. Set to maximum
speed, the paper would shoot out horizontally. It also puzzled me why
when doing text, it would do partial letters, shoot off to the other
side of the sheet, do something else, then come back and finish off
the letters.

When they changed to the electrostatic plotter, that was no fun :-(

--
Philip Stubbs